Weather warnings continue into weekend
Further warnings have been issued for snow, sleet and rain in parts of the UK, as the wintry weather continues.
Travel could be disrupted by snow forecast later across central and northern parts of the UK and it is expected to spread to the South and South East of England.
It comes after snow fell on Friday disrupting travel, schools and power supplies across parts of the UK.
To read the full article click here.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told