Well done Routes Healthcare Sale and Manchseter on your fantastic audit!
On working in partnership with one of the largest councils in the country Yvonne Barlow, Routes Branch Manager Manchester said “I’m delighted with the feedback from the recent audit, it caps off a wonderful year of supplying health, social and childcare professionals. I’d like to thank everyone within the Manchester Branch, it’s the fantastic teamwork that has enabled us to achieve this result, and re-enforces the company’s ethos of Excellence in All We Do! So, not only an excellent result but we have also been offered extra work”. I received the following direct written feedback immediately after:
“Yvonne, It was good to meet with you again this afternoon and I am pleased to confirm the positive result of the audit. I have now put Routes on the distribution lists for shifts at various units. For any candidates who are accepted for Children's Residential they will need a care profile (new format from January 2013) and must take this along with their CRB for their first shift at any of the units
The roles are Children's Residential Support Worker and Night Residential Support Worker and candidates require care and control training and must have twelve months experience of working in a children's residential setting.
We also have placements in the Quick Access Centre and the Homeless Hostels, there is no specific training required but candidates must have an enhanced CRB.”
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
- Christmas Toy Collection
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told