What a shock!
I delivered an eventful Manual Handling Course on Friday – Let’s just say it was a shocking experience! A combination of an airbed, slide sheets and a polyester shirt certainly woke us up! Putting aside the static shocks it was a great course – We looked at some alternative methods of assisting our clients up the bed.
I’m off to Sale today to deliver Medication Awareness training- Let’s hope this course is pain free!
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told