What's going on in Blackpool?
We have had lots of training going on in Blackpool this week with Helen from Abbott coming to spend a full day with us delivering training to the home care team on the new PEG feed machines that are coming into use in the community. Helen commented on how many interesting questions the different groups asked and how it kept her on her toes! She’s back with us next week to do some more!
We have also had Abby our in-house trainer here to deliver the offqual registered first aid training, there were half bandaged bodies everywhere!
I am very honoured to say that I am meeting next week with NAS, who have invited me to become an apprenticeship ambassador - I have of course accepted and can’t wait to get out there telling even more people about the great benefits to both employees and employers of apprenticeships!
Watch out for next week’s blog as we talk about the exciting changes to the Routes Blackpool Team and the new opportunities this will bring!
- Jun 2021 (1)
- Feb 2020 (1)
- Apr 2018 (1)
- Mar 2018 (1)
- Jan 2018 (3)
- Dec 2017 (5)
- Nov 2017 (7)
- Oct 2017 (8)
- Sep 2017 (8)
- Aug 2017 (4)
- Jul 2017 (5)
- Jun 2017 (5)
- May 2017 (3)
- Apr 2017 (3)
- Mar 2017 (4)
- Feb 2017 (2)
- Jan 2017 (1)
- Dec 2016 (5)
- Nov 2016 (8)
- Oct 2016 (7)
- Sep 2016 (2)
- Aug 2016 (6)
- Jul 2016 (6)
- Jun 2016 (1)
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told
There are currently no comments for this post, use the form below to be the first!.