World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD)
Make safeguaarding everyone's business this World Elder Abuse Awareness Day!
Today is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) and we want to support all care workers to uphold the safety and dignity of the elders they care for.
Enabling people who access care and support to live free from harm, abuse and neglect is vital to providing high quality care and support.
Skills for Care have developed ‘What do I need to know about adult safeguarding: key questions for workers in adult social care’ pocket sized key cards to support learning and development around adult safeguarding.
Form more information visit Skills for Care
- A Career in Care - Jessica's Story
- Routes Blog 2020!
- Liverpool CQC inspection achieves a Good
- A huge THANK YOU to all our fantastic field and branch staff!
- Recruitment Opportunity in Newcastle
- Preston has moved
- Tameside's Christmas Toy Collection
- Certificate of Inspiration
- Tameside receive an OUTSTANDING in Care
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told