World Mental Health Day
World Mental Health day was first celebrated in 1992, at the initiative of the World Federation for Mental Health, a global mental health organisation. The World Health Organisation recognises World Mental Health Day on 10 October every year. Every year has a different theme and this year’s is psychological first aid and the support people can provide to those in distress. According to the World Health Organisation, “if we don’t act urgently, by 2030 depression will be the leading illness globally.”
To support this campaign, you can make a donation by texting THRIVE to 70300 to give £3 or donate online.
Most Popular Posts
- Healthcare Assistants wanted in Blackpool to care for a gentleman and lady with spinal injuries
- Routes Healthcare need experienced childminders across the North West of England
- Mental Health campaign receives additional funding
- Accounts & Payroll Trainee Vacancy Routes Healthcare - Macclesfield
- Social Worker Struck Off
- Routes Healthcare Blackpool is committed to the modern apprenticeship scheme
- Routes Childcare - The local company with the Worldwide experience!
- Cancer 'Smart Bomb' Successfully Tested in US
- Personalisation 'at high risk of failure', Norman Lamb told