Complex Healthcare Assistants in Fleetwood
Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting Complex healthcare assistants to join our existing team in Blackpool and the surrounding areas. You will be required to work alongside an experienced member of our care team delivering palliative care and support to clients in their own homes.
We would require you to work between approximately 7am & 9pm, however shift patterns vary depending on the needs of the client you would be supporting.
You can choose which ever days you wish to work, however some weekend work is mandatory.
This role is highly rewarding, and it involves opportunities for personal development and progression.
Main Duties May Include;
- Assisting with Medication.
- Personal care.
- Full Trachaeostomy.
- Oral Suction.
- Administering Rescue Medication.
- Gastrostomy Feeding.
Skill and Experience We Require;
- 6 months previous care experience.
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car is desireble.
- Flexible approach to working weekends.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- To be dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of Working For Routes Healthcare;
Here at Routes Healthcare we believe our care workers are one of our main assets and the reason our clients are kept so happy and content with the services that we provide. As a thank you for this, we provide a range of benefits including;
- Competitive rates of pay: Minimim £8.41 but rate does increase depending on the needs of the client.
- Flexible working.
- Emergency on call service.
- FREE on-going training provided.
- Unlimited access to additional online e-learning courses.
- Weekly rota
- Career progression - opportunities to enrol on to NVQ qualifications.
- Weekly pay & weekly petrol allowance.
- 50/50 refer a friend incentive.
For more information on this position, please call or email the branch and ask for Chris:
T: 01253 922128
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'apply for this job' link below.
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities
Above National Minimum Wage