Assistant Care Manager in Manchester
Assistant Care Manager
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the Northwest we are looking for an Assistant Care Manager to join our team in Manchester.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic individual who has a passion for delivering excellent care. You will be enthusiastic about the quality of the service you deliver and help assisting the branch manager with the performance and growth of this branch.
The role will require;
- An NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care and the candidate should be willing to or already be working towards or achieved their NVQ Level 5
- Previous experience in a Team Leader or Managerial Role is essential
- Have exceptional people management and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of person-centered care.
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with staffing and HR issues
- On Call duties as required.
- In depth knowledge of Safeguarding People at Risk
- Accountable for health and safety of all staff and clients
- Ensure robust recruitment, induction, supervision, training and appraisals of all staff is undertaken
- Ensure assessment, care planning and risk assessments in place for all clients
- Undertaking of audits and quality assurance
- Comply with CQC notifications
- Apply for tenders and able to achieve business development target
- Maintain our ethos of ‘excellence in all we do’
Our commitment to you
- Competitive Salary, 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day off for your holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Opt in to work based pension
- Continued support from your dedicated Operations Manager
- All mileage and expenses reimbursed
- Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
Please forward a copy of your CV and covering letter.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact Recruitment in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to provide feedback to applicants who are not invited to interview.
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities