Bid Writer in Rochdale Recruitment Hub
Routes Healthcare are looking for a passionate and experienced part-time Contracts Administrator/Tender Writer to join our well-established team in the North of England. This role is vital to the support the growth plans of Routes Healthcare. The successful candidate will be managing the tendering and bidding process to develop tenders and proposals that will assist the company growth strategy.
Providing vital central coordination to manage all activities within the tendering process. You will support the business to understand its value, proposition and maximise its chances of success by coordinating and writing winning tenders. Following submission, you will be responsible for obtaining and interpreting any feedback.
Job Title: Contracts Administrator/ Tender Writer
Part Time: 2/3 days a week Bonus Scheme
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 pro-rota - depending on experience
The role requires
· Minimum of 2 years tender writing and bid management experience
· A high degree of organisational skills
· Proactive, direct and effective communication.
· Rigorous Attention to detail
· Able to deliver under pressure often to tight deadlines.
· Track record of successfully managing multiple bids from PQQ to ITT stage.
· Exceptional written communication skills
· Influencing skills and persistence will be factors affecting success in this role.
· You will have strong ability to analyze and think critically.
· Proactive and self-motivated – needs to ‘own bids’ totally
· Experience of the NHS / Social Care Tendering is desirable
· Full UK Driving License ?
Our commitment to you
· Competitive Salary, 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day off for your holiday
· Opt in to work based pension
· Continued support from your dedicated Operations Manager
· All mileage and expenses reimbursed
· Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
If you are interested in this role, please email your C.V. and covering letter to: email@example.com
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact Recruitment in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Salary negotiable depending on experience