Care Assistant - Hospital Discharge Support in Stockport
Care Assistant - Hospital discharge support
Routes Healthcare have a fantastic, exciting new opportunity for you to work alongside the new Routes Hospital Discharge Team and the NHS to support patients waiting to leave hospital and get back into their own homes.
You will be responsible for enabling patients to regain their independence and encouraging each individual to reach their full potential.
Supporting the patient with all home/personal care needs. You will be working alongside other Routes and Healthcare professionals to identify the person’s goals building a robust programme plan to meet outcomes.
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, various shifts available.
Rate of Pay: Monday to Friday - £10.77 per hour – including holiday pay
Due to the nature of the role, as you will be supporting patients in their own homes, you must have a valid full UK driving licence and access to your own car.
In return we can offer you:
- Training/Development – The Route to success - We are keen for your career to take off!!
- Flexible shift patterns – let’s get a good work/life balance from the start!
- Pension Plan – For when you hang up the cape - you invest your time – we invest in you
- Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- Free uniform
- Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team
- Wellbeing and mental health support
Being a care assistant gives a sense of job-satisfaction and achievement knowing that you play a key part in helping others and that they value your professional gentle approach.
We ask that you have at least six months previous experience within the healthcare sector and preferably within a similar role.
Click apply or contact our friendly recruitment team on 01706 487 399
Complex Care rates