Care Assistant - Hospital Discharge Team in Congleton
Care Assistant - Hospital discharge support
Unfortunately, at this time, routes are unable to offer Sponsorship.
About the role:
Routes Healthcare have a fantastic, exciting new opportunity for you to work alongside the new Routes Hospital Discharge Team and the NHS to support patients waiting to leave hospital and get back into their own homes.
Being an experienced care assistant you will be responsible for enabling patients to regain their independence and encouraging each individual to reach their full potential. This is about doing care with people not for people.
As an experienced Healthcare Proffesional you will be supporting the patient with all home/personal care needs. You will be working alongside other Routes experienced care assistants and Healthcare professionals to identify the person’s goals building a robust programme plan to meet outcomes.
Hours and Pay:
Full Time Fixed Term Contract, 37.5 hours per week, mileage paid for at 45 pence per mile.
Locations: Congleton and surrounding areas.
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, 07:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 23:00.
Salary: £11.44 per hour. Weekly paid.
Due to the nature of the role, as you will be supporting patients in their own homes, all care assistants must have a valid full UK driving licence and access to your own car.
- - 28 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
- - Specialised training in reablement supporting you to do your job with confidence
- -Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
- - Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- - 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team
- - Wellbeing and mental health support through our employee assistance programme.
If you are an experienced care assistant or support worker and feel this reablement service is the right role for you then please Click apply.
£11.44 per hour
£11.44 per hour