Care Assistant in Cumbria
As a popular brand likes to remind us “The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming..”
Can you perform a seasonal miracle and put a smile on someone in needs face?
Routes Healthcare are looking for people interested in starting a career in care to join our forever expanding team.
It is the season of goodwill, as much as you will be supporting our service users with day to day living, it is about building a rapport and spreading some holiday cheer all year round.
Experience in the care sector is essential for this role.
Full Time Fixed Term Contract, 37.5 hours per week, this means that you will be paid for you contracted hours even if there are no client services delivered in those hours. you will also be paid mileage at 45 pence per mile.
Locations: You will be working in and around Kendal, Windemere and Ambleside.
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, 07:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 23:00
Salary: £25,272 pro rata, per annum.
Due to the nature of the role, as you will be supporting patients in their own homes, all care assistants must have a valid full UK driving licence and access to your own car.
You must be a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Presents under the tree:
- Wellbeing and mental health support.
- Training/Development plans and trained by qualified nurses.
- Flexible shift patterns – let’s get a good work/life balance from the start.
- Pension Plan - you invest your time – we invest in you.
- Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in.
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team, a specialised nurse case manager will be on hand.
- Competitive rates of pay
If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking, leading healthcare provider that wants to invest in you and see you shine, then Routes Healthcare is waiting for your application.
Please click the apply button on this page to start your application.
£25,272 per annum
£25,272 per annum