Care Assistant in Cumbria
Unfortunatley, at this time, routes are unable to offer Sponsorship.
Experience and Pay:
Experience in the care sector is essential for this role.
Full Time Fixed Term Contract, 37.5 hours per week, this means that you will be paid for you contracted hours even if there are no client services delivered in those hours. you will also be paid mileage at 45 pence per mile.
Locations: All over Cumbria including Kendal, Barrow-in-Furness, Kirkby, Dalton-in-Furness, Windemere, Ambleside and surrounding areas.
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, 07:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 23:00, Your TRAVEL TIME from home and back will be paid at your salary rate plus 45 pence per mile will also be paid in addition to your salary rate for your commute.
Salary: £25,272 pro rata, per annum.
Due to the nature of the role, as you will be supporting patients in their own homes, all care assistants must have a valid full UK driving licence and access to your own car.
You must be a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply.
About the Role:
Routes Healthcare want people to join our team who are passionate about a career in care. We want to accelerate your skills by identifying your training needs and engage you with one of our qualified nurses to deliver your customised training plan to allow your career in care to come on leaps and bounds.
Care assistants support others to live independently in their own homes, which can include supporting hobbies, activities and day trips, personal care and any other needs of our service users. If you’re looking for a career that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives, Routes Healthcare want to hear from you.
- - Guaranteed full time or part time fixed term contract (up to 37.5 hours per week).
- - Mileage paid at 45 pence per mile.
- - £200 signing bonus upon completion of 50 hours work- Back by popular demand! (for applications received before 20.04.2023).
- - Wellbeing and mental health support.- Training/Development plans and trained by qualified nurses.
- Pension Plan - you invest your time – we invest in you.
- Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in.
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team, a specialised nurse case manager will be on hand.
If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking, leading healthcare provider that wants to invest in you and see you shine, then Routes Healthcare is waiting for your application.
Click apply now to get started.
£25,272 per annum
£25,272 per annum