Care Assistant in Kirklees
Unfortunately, at this time, routes are unable to offer Sponsorship.
Locations: Kirklees, Huddersfield, Cleckheaton
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, 06:00 – 22:30, various shifts available.
Rate of Pay: £11.75 - £12.03 per hour (including Holiday Pay)
About the role:
Routes Healthcare want people to join our team who are passionate about a career in care. We want to accelerate your skills by identifying your training needs and engage you with one of our qualified nurses to deliver your customised training plan to allow your career in care to come on leaps and bounds.
Care assistants support others to live independently in their own homes, which can include supporting hobbies, activities and day trips, personal care and any other needs of our service users. If you’re looking for a career that genuinely makes a difference to people’s lives, Routes Healthcare want to hear from you.
You must be a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Previous Experience in the care sector would be advantageous.
- - Wellbeing and mental health support.
- - Training/Development plans and trained by qualified nurses.
- - Flexible shift patterns – let’s get a good work/life balance from the start.
- - Pension Plan - you invest your time – we invest in you.
- - Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- - Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in.
- - 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team, a specialised nurse case manager will be on hand.
- - Competitive rates of pay
If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking, leading healthcare provider that wants to invest in you and see you shine, then Routes Healthcare is waiting for your application.
Please click the apply button on this page to start your application.
£11.75 - £12.03 per hour (Including holiday pay)
£11.75 - £12.03 per hour (including holiday pay)