Care Assistant in Kirklees
As a popular brand likes to remind us “The holidays are coming, the holidays are coming..”
Can you perform a seasonal miracle and put a smile on someone in needs face?
Routes Healthcare are looking for people interested in starting a career in care to join our forever expanding team.
It is the season of goodwill, as much as you will be supporting our service users with day to day living, it is about building a rapport and spreading some holiday cheer all year round.
If you have no previous experience, we would still love to hear from you as full training can be provided.
Locations: Kirklees, Huddersfield, Cleckheaton
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, 06:00 – 22:30, various shifts available.
Rate of Pay: £11.75 - £12.03 per hour (including Holiday Pay)
Driver Required: not essential
You must be a UK resident and have the right to work in the UK to apply.
Presents under the tree:
- Wellbeing and mental health support.
- Training/Development plans and trained by qualified nurses.
- Flexible shift patterns – let’s get a good work/life balance from the start.
- Pension Plan - you invest your time – we invest in you.
- Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in.
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team, a specialised nurse case manager will be on hand.
- Competitive rates of pay
If you want to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking, leading healthcare provider that wants to invest in you and see you shine, then Routes Healthcare is waiting for your application.
Please click the apply button on this page to start your application.
£11.75 - £12.03 per hour (Including holiday pay)
£11.75 - £12.03 per hour (including holiday pay)