Care Assistant in Preston
At Routes our Healthcare Assistants are all superheroes… Have you got what it takes to be the next one?
Super Power: Healthcare Assistant
Locations: Preston, PR1
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, 09:00 - 21:00.
Rate of Pay: £10.39 - £11.06 per hour (including Holiday Pay)
Driver Required: Preferred but not essential
Your Utility Belt Will Come Packed With….
- Training/Development – The Route to success - We are keen for your career to take off!!
- Flexible shift patterns – let’s get a good work/life balance from the start!! – even Heroes need a re-charge
- Pension Plan – For when you hang up the cape - you invest your time – we invest in you ??
- Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- Free uniform (Cape not included – sorry)
- Paid shadowing shifts while you settle in – you can be a dynamic duo!!
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team
- Wellbeing and mental health support – even superheroes are not super-human.
Heroes Code – You Will Use Your Powers For Good…
- Community support, care assistants help others live independently in their own homes.
- The care that you provide will help our clients live independently and feel comfortable, respected and understood. – compassion, a trait of a real Hero
- Day to day duties will include task such as administration of medication and enabling mobility for people who have low to no independent mobility.
- Organisation will be key, planning your visits and rotas in advance with your team. – Superhero debrief – positioning your teams strengths to play to our advantage.
- Being part of a support team for other members of staff and being able to receive 24/7 support yourself from trained professionals. – members of the Super Squad ?? – no fancy gadgets, just a remarkable set of skills.
- Keeping accurate up to date logs of care given whether that be hourly, daily or monthly reports.
- Communication will play a huge part of the role, as you will need to give detailed handovers to your colleagues. – not every hero’s special power is telepathy
We ask that you have 6 months experience in a similar role.
Being a care assistant gives a sense of job-satisfaction and achievement knowing that you play a key part in helping others and that they value your professional gentle approach.
Are you our next superstar Hero???
£10.39 - 11.06 per hour
£10.39 - 11.06 per hour