Care Assistant in Tameside
Ideally you will have;
6 Month previously paid Care Experience
- Driving License & Own Transport
- Flexible approach to working weekends
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
Why join us?
In return for the right candidate, we offer;
- Flexible working
- Weekly Rota
- Regular availaiblity of hours
- Refer a Friend 50/50 scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression & opportunities to enrol onto NVQ
- 24 Hours on call support, 7 days a week.
- Unlimitted access to E Learning courses.
- Paid Training on completion of Induction
For more information on this position, please contact the recruitment team.
Phone: 01706 487399
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.
Hourly Paid & Negotiable