Care Assistant - Reablement Service in Salford
Care Assistant – Reablement Support
Routes Healthcare have a fantastic, exciting new opportunity for an experienced care assistant to work alongside the new Routes Hospital Discharge and Reablement Team and the NHS to support patients waiting to leave hospital, get back into their own homes and become as independent as possible.
As an experienced care assistant you will be responsible for enabling patients to regain their independence and encouraging each individual to reach their full potential. This is about doing care with people not for people.
Supporting the patient with all home/personal care needs. You will be working alongside other Routes experienced care assistants and Healthcare professionals to identify the person’s goals building a robust programme plan to meet outcomes.
Full Time Fixed Term Contract, 37.5 hours per week, mileage paid for at 35 pence per mile.
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, 07:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 23:00.
Salary: £20,962 pro rata, per annum.
Due to the nature of the role, as you will be supporting patients in their own homes providing care, you must have a valid full UK driving licence and access to your own car.
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
- Specialised training in reablement supporting you to do your job with confidence with an experience healthcare assistant
-Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
- Staff referral scheme with generous incentives
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team
- Wellbeing and mental health support through our employee assistance programme.
Click apply to get started.
£20,962 per year
£20,962 per year