Care Co-ordinator in Sunderland
Care Coordinator and Complex Care Coordinator
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the prominent providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting for a Care Coordinator and a Complex Care Coordinator to join our team in Sunderland.
We support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs, We take a family approach, caring as much for our team as we expect them to care for our clients. Promoting dedication, enthusiasm and passion about what you do. The Ideal candidate would be focused on service delivery, customer care and staff support.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
The role will require you to:
• Answer all incoming telephone enquiries.
• Process new client referrals.
• Schedule all new clients, and meet monthly KPI’s
• Prepare appropriate documentation for Field Staff
• Allocation of Care & Support Workers to client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
• Carry out risk assessments and assisting with care plans
• Maintain computer system up to date at all times.
• Ensure records are kept up to date at all times.
• Work closely with the Healthcare Assessor and Registered Nurse
• Ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
• Production of reports and management information as required. • Maintain our ethos of ‘excellence in all we do’
Experience: minimum 1 year experience in a similar role.
• The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas.
Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career.
If this sounds like the role for you, we would love to hear from you.
Click apply or contact our friendly recruitment team on 01706 487 399
Dependant on experience