Care Coordinator - Complex Care in Leeds
Care Coordinator - Clinical/ Complex experience required.
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the prominent providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting a Care Coordinator to join our team in Leeds.
We support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs, We take a family approach, caring as much for our team as we expect them to care for our clients. Promoting dedication, enthusiasm and passion about what you do. The Ideal candidate would be focused on service delivery, customer care and staff support.
Salary: 18000 Pro rata + on call.
The role will require you to;
• Answer all incoming telephone enquiries.
• Process new client referrals.
• Schedule all new clients, and meet monthly KPI’s
• Prepare appropriate documentation for Field Staff
• Allocation of Care & Support Workers to client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
• Carry out risk assessments and assisting with care plans
• Maintain computer system up to date at all times.
• Ensure records are kept up to date at all times.
• Work closely with the Healthcare Assessor and Registered Nurse
• Ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
• Production of reports and management information as required. • Maintain our ethos of ‘excellence in all we do’
• Must have 1 years’ experience in coordinating
• NVQ Level 2/3 minimum
• Full driving license and access to a vehicle is essential for this role
• The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas Our commitment to you
• Competitive salary
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
If you are interested in this role, please contact Beth or Emma on 01706 487399 or alternatively email over your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact email@example.com in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview
We have launched our “Let’s Talk About Care Week”
18,000 dependent on experience, + On call
Starting salary 18,000 pa