Care Coordinator in Burnley
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the prominent providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join our team in Burnley.
We support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs, We take a family approach, caring as much for our team as we expect them to care for our clients. Promoting dedication, enthusiasm and passion about what you do. The Ideal candidate would be focused on service delivery, customer care and staff support.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
The role will require you to:
• Answer all incoming telephone enquiries.
• Process new client referrals.
• Schedule all new clients, and meet monthly KPI’s
• Prepare appropriate documentation for Field Staff
• Allocation of Care & Support Workers to client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
• Carry out risk assessments and assisting with care plans
• Maintain computer system up to date at all times.
• Ensure records are kept up to date at all times.
• Work closely with the Healthcare Assessor and Registered Nurse
• Ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
• Production of reports and management information as required. • Maintain our ethos of ‘excellence in all we do’
• The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
if this sounds like the role for you please click apply on this page.
we can't wait to hear from you.
Dependant on experience