Liv Care Co
Care Coordinator in Liverpool
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Contribute towards developing new revenue streams and commissioners.
- Contribute towards expanding our coverage into new regions
- Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
- Always maintain computer system up to date.
- Ensure records are always kept up to date.
- Work closely with the Healthcare Assessor and Regional Nursing Teams to deliver co-ordinated care
- Ensure compliance with all oﬃce systems and procedures.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
- Maintain our ethos of ‘excellence in all we do’
- Attending meetings and visiting client’s homes
- Be a part of out of hours on-call service
- Reporting care concerns and safeguarding issues
- Provide ongoing support to clients and families and liaise with NHS, Social Services and members of external multi-disciplinary team
- Line manage and create good working relationships with care workers
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in co-ordinating in a healthcare setting
- Track record of increasing hours and business development
- The ability to support and motivate staff to deliver a high standard of care within all areas
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Efficient and strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal to deal with members of the public, staff and other professionals
- Ability to work on your own initiative and work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Be organised, able to prioritise your workload and have the ability to work under pressure
- Empathy towards the needs of our clients and a passion for care
- Full UK driving licence
Our commitment to you
• opportunities for career progression and professional development
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Additional bonus scheme after successful probation period
• Full induction and support throughout your career
• Opt in to work based pension
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities