Care Coordinator- Kirklees in Kirklees
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the prominent providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join our team in Kirklees!
We support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs, We take a family approach, caring as much for our team as we expect them to care for our clients. Promoting dedication, enthusiasm and passion about what you do. The Ideal candidate would be focused on service delivery, customer care and staff support.
Salary: 18000 Pro rata + on call.
The role will require you to:
• Answer all incoming telephone enquiries.
• Process new client referrals.
• Schedule all new clients, and meet monthly KPI’s
• Prepare appropriate documentation for Field Staff
• Allocation of Care & Support Workers to client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
• Carry out risk assessments and assisting with care plans
• Maintain computer system up to date at all times.
• Ensure records are kept up to date at all times.
• Work closely with the Healthcare Assessor and Registered Nurse
• Ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
• Production of reports and management information as required. • Maintain our ethos of ‘excellence in all we do’
• Must have 1 years’ experience in coordinating
• NVQ Level 2/3 minimum
• The ability to deliver a high standard of care within all areas Our commitment to you
• Competitive salary
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
If you are interested in this role, please contact recruitment on 01706487399 or alternatively you can apply online.
We have launched our “Let’s Talk About Care Week”
18,000 - 21,000 depending on experience + on call
£18000 per year