Care Coordinator - Manchester (Maternity Cover) in Manchester
Care Coordinator - Manchester (Maternity Cover)
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the prominent providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting a Care Coordinator to join our team in Manchester to cover on a temporary basis for maternity leave.
We support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs, We take a family approach, caring as much for our team as we expect them to care for our clients. Promoting dedication, enthusiasm and passion about what you do. The Ideal candidate would be focused on service delivery, customer care and staff support.
Salary 18,000 – 21,000 based on experience
Pro rata and on call.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Contribute towards developing new revenue streams and commissioners.
- Contribute towards expanding our coverage into new regions
- Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
- Always maintain computer system up to date.
- Ensure records are always kept up to date.
- Work closely with the Healthcare Assessor and Regional Nursing Teams to deliver co-ordinated care
- Ensure compliance with all oﬃce systems and procedures.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
- Maintain our ethos of ‘excellence in all we do’
- Attending meetings and visiting client’s homes
- Be a part of out of hours on-call service
- Reporting care concerns and safeguarding issues
- Provide ongoing support to clients and families and liaise with NHS, Social Services and members of external multi-disciplinary team
- Line manage and create good working relationships with care workers
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience in co-ordinating in a healthcare setting
- Track record of increasing hours and business development
- The ability to support and motivate staff to deliver a high standard of care within all areas
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Efficient and strong attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal to deal with members of the public, staff and other professionals
- Ability to work on your own initiative and work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Be organised, able to prioritise your workload and have the ability to work under pressure
- Empathy towards the needs of our clients and a passion for care
- Full UK driving licence
Our commitment to you
• Competitive salary
• opportunities for career progression and professional development
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Additional bonus scheme after successful probation period
• Full induction and support throughout your career
• Opt in to work based pension
If you are interested in this role, please contact Beth on 01706 487399 or alternatively email over your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a diﬀerent format, please contact email@example.com in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Dependant on experience
Starting salary 18,000