Care Worker, Required for Spinal Injury Client. in Wigan
Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Assistants to work with young gentleman with complex health care living in the Leigh area of Wigan.
Experience desirable, however a willingness to learn and caring nature is essential.
- Reliability and flexibility with working hours
- Calm and compassionate personality
- Non-smoker preferred.
- Full clean driving license and be prepared to drive the clients fully adapted vehicle for excursions
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Able to meet compliance requirements that include DBS and a minimum of two high quality references.
The successful candidate will work as part of a small permanent team of staff supporting our client to live life to the full, two staff are on duty day and night, shifts on a rotational basis and includes working some weekends, nights and bank holidays.
Following completion of training and assessment of competence the successful candidate will be employed for either full or part time contracted guaranteed hours with 5.6 weeks paid annual leave per annum. Salary £20,592 per annum based on full time, 36 hours per week, (pro rata for part time hours)