Children's Complex Healthcare Assistant in Bury
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare are looking for Children's Complex Healthcare Assistants to work with a child in the bury area who has varying degrees of complex needs. Routes are looking for people to provide the best centred care possible
Duties may include:
- Full Tracheostomy
- Oral Suction
- Administering Rescue Meds
- Gastrostomy feeding
- All aspects of personal care
- Assisting with medication.
What you can expect from us:
- Ongoing professional support, training and development.
- Regular Supervisions and appraisals
- Excellent Rates of weekly pay
Applying is easy:
Apply online now, enclosing your current CV, or alternatively contact us on 01706 751245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dependant on experience