Clinical Trainer in North West
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Clinical Trainer to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role: Clinical Trainer
Hours: Full time hours 35+ per week
Location: Home based but will attend various training locations across the North of England
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Due to the nature of our business and the role the successful candidate will require to be in possession of a full valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle.
This new exciting, fresh opportunity has arisen to become a key part in the Routes family and be hands on in ensuring high quality standards.
As a clinical skills trainer you will be seen as a wealth of knowledge and support for your team and be expected to:
- Deliver a high standard of clinical training to our Healthcare Workers in line with the course syllabus and content set by RHC.
- Ensuring internal systems such as My Learning Cloud and People Planner are updated as required in a timely manner.
- Creating an engaging learning environment and delivering a positive learning experience for delegates.
- Provide constructive feedback to the recruiting offices on the competence of learners.
- Work with the Head of Clinical to develop and update training and development programmes.
- To maintain CPD and ensure all knowledge, training and qualifications are up to date and maintained in line NICE guidelines, NMC and best practice
We are looking for people who display the right values to keep Routes the leading service provider across the north of England by being professional, friendly, trustworthy face of our service delivery.
We are truly invested in the development of our staff. We have a clear pathway for our employees to learn and adapt into their career aspirations.
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
25 days paid holiday
8 days paid Bank Holiday
Extra day off for your birthday
Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
Opt in to work based pension
Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
Full induction provided.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Registered Nurse with active PIN
- Experience and up to date knowledge around airway management in particular – Tracheostomy Care, Tracheostomy Changes, Tracheostomy Suction, Invasive ventilation, Emergency airway procedures.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and kickstarting your career in healthcare.