Commercial Support Manager in Rochdale
Commercial Support Manager
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. . At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Commercial Support Manager to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role:Comercial Support Manager
Hours: Full time hours 35 per week.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
Our new Commercial Support Manager will be responsible for producing, analysing and managing data for the Commercial Director wider SMT, acting as the bridge between Finance and the Commercial and Operational function. The role will be a support function for the Commercial Team and assist in the management of commercial data ensuring accurate reporting is available to support and influence the decision-making processes, producing reporting to Commissioning bodies and to drive growth across the business.
- Drive continuous improvement in the timeliness and quality of insights produced and also continually to seek to grow revenue and optimize margins opportunities across the footprint of the business.
- Develop and own in-month and weekly reporting suite
- Working with internal and external partners to design and build contract and MI reporting
- Reporting Sales and Recruitment Pipelines across all revenue streams
- Work with the SMT and other stakeholders to ensure that the information produced is relevant and drives better business decision making.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial and non-financial data produced.
- Preparation of reporting packs and ad hoc analyses for the Commercial Director in support of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Review public data to identify additional review streams and opportunities
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes which delivers required outputs on time, to a high standard and efficiently with reliable data.
- Preparation of and input to the forecasting cycle – working with Commercial and Operations Director to develop standardised inputs for the revenue forecast model from pipeline data for both Sales and Recruitment
- Assist in the implementation of a system based rolling forecast model.
- Act as business partner to the Operations Director and Service Hub Management teams, develop understanding of key business drivers and influencers on growth and to identify and act on opportunities and risks
- Assist in monthly reviewing of regional sales to develop insight and understanding of business and commissioner trends.
- Develop and own Contract and Service Management Information reporting by contract and service revenue stream
- To provide back-up cover and expertise on the business case model for new commercial opportunities
- Participate in yearly price rise activity in partnership with Finance and Commercial Team
- 2. Internal control, establish and execute internal control policies relating to margin protection
- 3. Follow internal controls and procedures to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- 4. Support other ad hoc requests for the wider Business and Finance function
- 5. Providing data for the support of Commercial Tender Opportunities
Competencies: technical expertise, analytical, structured, service oriented and teamwork
- Personal drive: technical & professional expertise, practice self-development, ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Interpersonal skills: collaboration, teamwork, communication skills and persuasive.
- Commercial awareness.
- Champions and drives change though the interpretation of data
- Results orientated: customer focused, service oriented, drives for results, problem solving, analytical, structured, work to tight deadlines, work unsupervised, quality and accuracy, attention to detail.
- Analyst: Comfortable interrogating data to understand its composition and accuracy.
General Knowledge and Technical Skills: financial skills and system knowledge
- Financial skills: Commercial understanding of data and the ability to understand data.
- Business skills: knowledge of sales and the sales life cycle and processes
- System knowledge: Excel (advanced level), PowerPoint, Adaptive Insights (an advantage).
- Languages: strong English skills (spoken and written).
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
• 25 days paid holiday
- 8 days paid Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
• Full induction provided.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable so please feel free to contact ourselves for an update.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.