Complex Care Assistant (Flexible Hours!) in Penwortham
Complex Care Assistant
Shift Patterns: Vary from 10:00-14:00/15:00 to 15:00-20:00/00:00 (Flexible Shifts / Monthly Rota Available)
Rate of Pay: £9.20 Per Hour
Location: Penwortham, Preston
We are currently recruiting for Complex Care Assistants to support our client and provide personal and person-centered care.
Our client has MS and requires someone to join the current team of Complex Care Assistants. Your responsibilities will include assisting our client with day to day living activities, personal care, moving and handling, prompting medication and supporting with nutrition and hydration. You will be helping to assist our client to live independently in her own home.
At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations and both our clients and employees can be proud of. In a recent survey, 86% of our staff said that they are proud to work for Routes Healthcare and 87% of our staff said that they would recommend our services to clients.
What can you benefit from?
- Knowing that you truly do make the difference
- Competitive rates of pay and mileage
- Flexible working patterns
- Full in-house training and ongoing training and development including NVQ
- Supportive management team and 24/7 support with a dedicated-on call team
- Regular 1:1 supervisions with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development in both field and office-based positions
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- Earn £50 for every friend you refer when they work 50 hours!
- Paid shadowing shifts
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
A driving licence is desirable but not essential for this position.
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within 1x1 care and you are interested in the position then please contact Recruitment on 01706 487 399 or alternatively you can apply online.
9.20 Per Hour