Complex Care Assistant in Stockport
We are currently looking for Complex Care Assistants within the Tameside and Glossop area to provide care and support to clients with complex needs in their own homes. These complex needs can include but are not limited to: tracheostomy care, peg feeding, stoma care, spinal / brain injuries and epilepsy.
We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join our rapidly growing business and help make a positive difference to our team.
Routes Healthcare are able to offer you unlimited free training and a clinical competency will be signed by our branch nurse for all staff before working alone with a client. This way we can ensure you are confident and competent with your work.
- NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
- DBS update service
- Previous complex care training certificates
- Minimum 6 months previous care experience
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Commitment to any training provided by ourselves
- Full employment history to ensure 5 years reference checks can be carried out
- A background knowledge of complex care if you haven't done it before
Our commitment to you:
- 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
- Weekly pay and a weekly rota based on your own availability. Please note that the hourly rate is inclusive of your holiday pay.
- Further your knowledge within the care sector
- Funded NVQs within Health & Social Care and The Care Certificate
- Regular team meetings, supervisions and appraisals so you feel supported
“Working at routes was an amazing experience which I will always remember. I learnt many invaluable lessons and got a chance to experience healthcare at the frontline. I enjoyed my time working with the branch and all the staff at routes who do an awesome job and put in 110% for their clients. The people I had a chance to work with are some of the kindest and most caring people I’ve ever met.” – Abdullah Jami, Healthcare Assistant turned Doctor.
If you feel we are the right company for you and you would like to join a team that is passionate about delivering high standards of care, who listens to you and your ideas, please contact Heather on 0161 359 5680.
Call lines are open Mon-Fri from 9am until 5pm
Alternatively, you can send us your CV via email to: Tameside@routeshealthcare.com
* Please note that if you have no experience in the healthcare sector, we won't be able to offer you an interview.*
Up to £9.50 Per Hour - This is inclusive of your Holiday Pay