Complex Care Case Manager in West Yorkshire
Case Manager – Complex Care
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the prominent providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting for a Case Manager within our Complex Care department to join our team across the Northwest.
We support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs, We take a family approach, caring as much for our team as we expect them to care for our clients. Promoting dedication, enthusiasm and passion about what you do.
As a Case Manager you will support the Business in providing an effective and comprehensive service. Case Mangers will act as a role model creating a supportive ethos to empower staff to contribute to the high delivery of care. You will be presentable, have a professional attitude, be reliable, customer focused and enjoy working within a busy client focused environment.
They will maintain internal and external standards upholding CQC regulations, contractual requirements, NMC professional code, company best practice and Equal Opportunities.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Location: Home based, will require travel across Yorkshire and the Northwest. Must have own car.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (flexible working required).
• To work closely with the recruitment team and branch network to ensure our clients have sufficient staffing levels.
• To have continuing responsibility for setting and monitoring standards and quality of care delivered to service users.
• To ensure continuous quality improvement, through the use of service user, third-party feedback, reflection of self and other team members, gathering supporting documentary evidence.
• To develop and maintain a culture of person-centred care within the community and throughout Routes Healthcare.
• To monitor and ensure high standard of record keeping in accordance with the NMC, national legislation and local standards enabling effective communication with other multi-professionals.
• To undertake the write up of case studies as required to share with relevant others to promote Routes Healthcare or contribute towards any tender processes when required.
• To ensure individual and team KPI’s are maintained
• To ensure complaints are managed in line with internal organisational policies; to ensure safeguarding is prioritised and responded to appropriately and with support of HR to assist with investigatory/disciplinary matters as required.
• To take ownership of a caseload of complex clients and manage their care package both clinically and holistically.
• To develop, review and implement service user care plans and risk assessments in line with CQC regulations and best practice guidance and to assist in developing the skills of non-qualified staff to support you.
• To co-ordinate and lead the transition, start up, and continuity of all complex care packages; involving client, MDT; managing the clinical training needs of the care team, and maintaining appropriate skill mix to ensure safe and effective clinical practice.
• To engage in appropriate networking and to work proactively in partnership with Clinical Commissioning Groups and Social Services, attending case conferences/ MDT meetings as required.
• To ensure the ongoing competency of field staff, carrying out workplace observations, supervisions and one-to-one support sessions as required.
• To carry out full care package client reviews every 6 weeks.
• To carry out regular auditing of medication administration records and daily evaluation notes, completing appropriate actions and outcomes, and reporting trends to the Complex Care Director and Head of Service Improvement, based on critical analysis.
• To attend regular clinical governance board meetings to continuously improve practice and share information with the wider company; to assist in developing appropriate Standard Operating Procedures; to implement and monitor evidence based policies, procedures and protocols, and to assist in the decision making on clinical matters relating to the business.
• To inform the Registered Branch Manager/Operations Manager/Responsible Individual of any issues that are likely to adversely impact quality of care and /or health and safety of employees.
• To identify opportunities to develop care and services by ensuring that there are effective systems in place.
• To ensure systems and databases are kept up to date
• Cover the Clinical On Call Phone on a rota basis.
• To deliver small group clinical training workshops in line with NICE guidance and best practice, according to scope of professional practice and in line with Routes training procedure.
• To attend and occasionally facilitate peer group clinical supervision and to meet all requirements of NMC revalidation.
• To undertake any tasks and projects as determined by the Complex Care Director.
Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
• Fully supported by our Single Access Point Team.
• Regular clinical supervision and opportunities to attend case review.
We require to have a minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar role. Experience of complex care.
Trachea and invasive vent skills would be advantageous.
If you feel you would fit easily in to this role please click the Apply button on this page or contact our friendly recruitment team on 01706 487 399.
We are waiting to hear from you!!
Dependant on experience