Complex Care Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne
We are looking for dedicated and knowledgeable Complex Care Manager, who is highly motivated, passionate and able work autonomously, adapting their skills out into the community and wanting to make a difference.
Must have experience with complex needs: i.e. tracheostomy, ventilation, Airway care
You will be expected to be able to travel independently across different locations and therefore must have a full driving licence and access to a car.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
The role will requires you to:
- Managing clinical aspects of a client’s care packages, monitor client care and well being
- Complete and review Clients Needs and Risk Assessments in line with CQC, NICE guidance and best practice
- Conducting Clinical Supervisions and assessing staff competencies
- Delivering clinical training
• To deliver small group clinical training workshops in line with NICE guidance and best practice, according to scope of professional practice and in line with Routes training procedure.
• To attend and occasionally facilitate peer group clinical supervision and to meet all requirements of NMC revalidation.
• To undertake any tasks and projects as determined by the Complex Care Director.
• To attend regular clinical governance board meetings to continuously improve practice and share information with the wider company; to assist in developing appropriate Standard Operating Procedures; to implement and monitor evidence based policies, procedures and protocols, and to assist in the decision making on clinical matters relating to the business.
• To inform the Registered Branch Manager/Operations Manager/Responsible Individual of any issues that are likely to adversely impact quality of care and /or health and safety of employees.
• To identify opportunities to develop care and services by ensuring that there are effective systems in place.
• To ensure systems and databases are kept up to date
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- Complex care experience
- Tracheostomy and invasive ventilation
- Brain Injury and Spinal Injury experience desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to complete risk assessments and outcome-based care plans
- Have confidence to building relationships with CCG’s
This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday, with on call 1 week in 4.
Our commitment to you
• 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
If this sounds like the role for you then:
Click apply or contact our friendly recruitment team on 01706 487 399
Dependant on experience