Complex Spinal Care Assistants in Tameside
Our expert recruiters at Routes Healthcare are currently recruiting for a number of Healthcare Assistants to work with a Spinal Injury Client. We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join the team.
Clinical Cares involve
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilator Managment
- Bowel Managment
- Chest physio
- Passive Movements
- Pressure area's
- Medication, including ordering
- Personal care
- House Keeping, cleaning, cooking, finances.
Although 12 months previous experience in care is essential, Full training on the above would be given to the right candidate.
- Full driving license
- Minimum of 12mths previous care experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 5 year employment history to ensure reference checks can be carried out
For more information on this position, please contact the recruitment team;
Call: 01706 487399
Alternatively, please complete the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.