Compliance Administrator in Rochdale
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our fast-paced internal recruitment team. You will be central to the administration for all recruitment activity across Routes Healthcare.
The Compliance Administrator's responsibilities will include;
- Managing and retaining the candidate database, ensuring candidate information is updated in a timely manner
- To manage recruitment calendars to ensure candidates are interviewed, trained and inducted in a timely manner meeting recruitment KPIS
- To maintain accurate client and worker records via databases, record client-specific data and worker information as required.
- Ensures all reference checks are completed in a timely manner and information is updated on the systems
- Books training and ensure communication with the candidates and training department is clear and managed effectively
- Ensures all DBS checks are completed in a timely manner and updated on the system
- Ensures candidates have all the required information to see them complete the recruitment cycle in a timely manner
- To maintain accurate filing systems to ensure speedy retrieval of company records.
- Ensure relevant documentation is appropriately stored in line with company policy.
- Removal of records should be disposed of as detailed in company policy.
- To ensure financial information is provided to the accounts/payroll team in line with departmental timescales.
Skills and Experience we are looking for;
- Be able to prioritise workload and have good attention to detail
- Be able to work independently and to a high standard
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- A person who loves to be a team player
- Pro-active and Dynamic attitude to your career
- Previous recruitment experience in Healthcare (Preferred)
In addition, we can promise you:
- Full induction and support, to enable you to do your job with confidence.
- Career Building - Routes is proud to highlight employee strengths and development career advancement in line with employee aspirations.
- Competitive salary, team incentives and exciting bonus structure
- 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
- Positive company culture including dress down Friday and interactive company days.
If you are interested in this role please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Bethanymurphy@routeshealthcare.com alternatively you can call us on 01706 487399 for more information.
Routes Healthcare will ensure applicants will not be discriminated against because of their protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. Protected characteristics include age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We will make all efforts to meet your access requirements.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact email@example.com in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities