Compliance Administrator in Rochdale
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. . At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Compliance Administrator to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role: Compliance Administrator
Hours: Full time hours 35 per week.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
This new exciting, fresh opportunity has arisen to become a key part in the Routes family and be hands on in ensuring high quality standards.
As Compliance Administrator you will be seen as a wealth of knowledge and support for your team and be expected to:
• Overseeing the recruitment onboarding process and implementing a strong candidate rapport.
• Reviewing Current requirements and ensure recruitment activity is directed according
• Meeting recruitment KPI’S as set by the Recruitment Manager
• Management of the in-house applicant tracking system ensuring this effectively used and fully up to date
• Ensure candidates have all the required information to see them complete the recruitment cycle in a timely manner.
• Ensure all reference checks are completed in a timely manner and information is updated on the systems
• Book training and ensure communication with the candidates and training department is clear and managed effectively
• Ensure all DBS checks are completed in a timely manner and updated on the system.
• Ensure relevant documentation is appropriately stored in line with company policy.
We are looking for people who displays the right values to keep Routes the leading service provider across the north of England by being professional, friendly, trustworthy face of our service delivery.
We are truly invested in the development of our staff. We have a clear pathway for our employees to learn and adapt into their career aspiriations.
Experience: Experience within a Recruitment Setting Excellent administration, organisational and communication skills Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines.
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
• 25 days paid holiday
- 8 days paid Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
• Full induction provided.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable so please feel free to contact ourselves for an update on 07519380804
We are looking forward to hearing from you and kickstarting your career in healthcare.