Digital Marketing Assistant in Rochdale Recruitment Hub
Digital Marketing Assistant
We’re looking for a creative connoisseur to join our budding Marketing Team at Routes Healthcare!
Does the idea of working in a modern, engaging, and exciting role within the Healthcare Sector appeal to you? Do you like the thought of working in a team that encourages creativity and new ideas – no matter how ‘out there’ they may be?
We love thinking up new, and quirky ideas to engage both employees and our wider audience - and you could be a part of this!
We’re on the horizon of some exciting changes for our Marketing and Communications and we’re looking for somebody who can help support our ongoing content creation and social media presence.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant at Routes Healthcare your main responsibilities will include:
● Managing our social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
● Writing content for our social media
● Monitoring Social Media engagement
● Paid social media advertising for recruitment
● Content creation including Photography, creating videos, using Canva to create graphics
● Contributing to creative ideas to encourage engagement such as company-wide competitions and challenges
● Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
● Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
You will report to our Marketing Coordinator but there will be some autonomy included in your role for you to let your creative juices flow and become confident in your new role.
We don’t ask for much, just that our ideal candidate has:
● Team-spirit and an eagerness to help our business thrive
● Top-notch communications skills both written and verbal
● Creative skills such as photography and video making
● A creative mind and isn’t afraid to go outside the box
● Knowledge of social media platforms and how to effectively run them
Benefits of working as our Digital Marketing Assistant:
● Pay: Negotiable depending on experience.
● Fun and casual working environment
● 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
● Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
● Opt-in to work based pension
● Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
● Opportunity for career progression and CPD
● Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then Please apply online or contact Tai 07519 380804 or alternatively TaiBaruwa@routeshealthcare.com or Tanyamurphy@routeshealthcare.com
Dependant on experience