Domiciliary Care Assistant in Lemington
Domiciliary Care Assistant
- Shift Patterns: Full days and alternate weekends available. (Monday – Sunday)
- Location: Newcastle & Surrounding areas
- Rate of Pay: 9.77 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Domiciliary Care Assistants to support our clients and provide personal and person centred care in the community.
Your responsibilities will include assisting clients with day to day living activities, clinical interventions, moving and handling, prompting medication and meal preparation. You will be helping assist clients to live independently in their own homes. There is also a chance for you to support our clients out in the community taking part in activities of their choice.
What can you benefit from?
- Refer & Earn - 1 friend (£50) 5 friends (£350) 10 friends (£750) once first shift completed
- Full in house training and ongoing training and development including NVQ
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on call team
- Paid shadowing shifts
- Weekly pay
At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations and both our clients and employees can be proud of. In a recent survey, 83% of our staff said that they are proud to work for Routes Healthcare and 83% of our staff said that they would recommend our services to clients
This position does require a driving licence and access to your own vehicle as you will be driving to clients homes.
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within care and you are interested in the position apply today, email email@example.com or alternatively phone the recruitment team on 0191 233 6335.
We have launched our “Let’s Talk About Care Week”
Dependant on experience
£9.77 per hour