Domiciliary Care Coordinator in Newcastle upon Tyne
Domiciliary Care Coordinator
Reporting to: Registered Manager
Summary of role:
To ensure all client visits are allocated, to most suitable Care and Support Workers and maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
- Processing new client referrals.
- Schedule all new clients, and meet monthly KPI’s
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Staff
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Carrying out rick assessments and assisting with care plans
- Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all clients electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Healthcare Assessor and Registered Nurse
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
Must have at least 1 years’ experience in coordinating. Must be able to Drive
Hours - 35 hours a week including a requirement to be on-call on rotation
Allowance paid for being on call
Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
Opportunity for career progression and CPD
If you are interested in this role, please contact Recruitment on 017106 487399 or email your CV and covering letter email@example.com
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret that we are unable to provide feedback to applicants who are not invited to interview.
18,000 dependent on experience, + On call
Starting salary 18,000 pa