End of Life Care Assistant (Brand New Opportunity!) in Leyland
End of Life Care Assistant (Brand New Opportunity!)
Shift Times: 7.30am – 9:30pm
Shift Pattern: Monday – Sunday’s Available (Alternate Weekends)
Rate of Pay: £9.20 per hour
Mileage: Included - Reviewed Weekly
Location: Leyland, Longton, Walton-Le-Dale, Bamber Bridge
We are currently recruiting for End of Life Care Assistants to support our clients and provide personal and person-centred care in the community.
Your responsibilities will include assisting clients with day to day living activities, clinical interventions, moving and handling, prompting medication and meal preparation. You will be helping assist clients to live independently in their own homes.
What can you benefit from?
- Knowing that you truly do make the difference
- Competitive rates of pay and mileage
- Flexible working patterns
- Full in-house training and ongoing training and development including NVQ
- Supportive management team and 24/7 support with a dedicated-on call team
- Regular 1:1 supervisions with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development in both field and office-based positions
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- Earn £50 for every friend you refer when they work 50 hours!
- Paid shadowing shifts
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
This position would be suitable for an individual that does have a Full UK Licence and access to a vehicle.
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within care and you are interested in our exciting new opportunity, then please contact Recruitment on 01706 487 399 or alternatively you can apply online.
£9.20 Per Hour