Executive Assistant in Rochdale
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. . At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Executive Assistant to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role: Executive Assistant
Hours: Full time hours 35 per week.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
This new exciting, fresh opportunity has arisen to become a key part in the Routes family and be hands on in ensuring high quality standards.
As an Executive Assistant you will be looked to for support from senior management team and be expected to:
• Act as the point of contact among SMT, employees, clients, The Group Board and other external partners
• Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Managing SMT calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Take minutes during meetings and follow up on action points
• Creating and maintaining Documents
• Sorting and distributing correspondence
• Preparing and distributing documents for meetings
• Producing and maintaining reports
• Work closely with the Senior Management Team through regular correspondence and arranging meetings.
• To comply at all times with the Company’s procedures regarding Conduct and Confidentiality.
The purpose of this role is to provide key administrative and business support to the Senior Management Team. Working closely with the Team to accomplish day to day tasks by managing schedules, communications as well as a range of high-level administrative tasks.
We are looking for people who display the right values to keep Routes the leading service provider across the north of England.
We are truly invested in the development of our staff. We have a clear pathway for our employees to learn and adapt into their career aspiriations.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Able to work with people at all levels in the Business and lead Projects.
Experience as an Executive Assistant
The ideal candidate will be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst still working with precision and a high level of attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
• 25 days paid holiday
- 8 days paid Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your birthday
• Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
• Opt in to work based pension
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
• Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
• Full induction provided.
- Fantastic customer service to clients, commissioners and care staff.
- Growing and developing the service.
- Going the extra mile to provide excellence in all you do.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable so please feel free to contact ourselves for an update on 07519380804
We are looking forward to hearing from you and kickstarting your career in healthcare.