Healthcare Assessor in Rochdale
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the Northwest, we are recruiting for a part time Healthcare Assessor to join our team in Rochdale.
We need someone to share their expertise, passion and enthusiasm for delivering an excellent standard of care to our clients! The successful candidate will act as a role model in the field, promoting best practice for clients, and working cohesively with both field and branch staff to ensure a professional and holistic team approach.
Key responsibility will include;
- Developing care plans and risk assessments
- Overseeing the safe administration of medicines
- Undertaking observations, spot checks and Quality Assurance
Experience and Qualification;
- Minimum of 1 years experience of working in a community care
- An understanding of the health and social care sector and the provision of person centred care in the community
- Experience of leading a shift
- Providing a high quality of care to clients
- Experience of working with palliative care clients
- Full, valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
Routes Healthcare will ensure applicants will not be discriminated against because of their protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. Protected characteristics include age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We will make all efforts to meet your access requirements.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your cv & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply online today!
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities