Healthcare Assessor in Sunderland
Routes Healthcare are a leading service provider in the North of England delivering over 1.8 million hours of care per year to the community. We specialise in high quality homecare covering complex care, clinical care and reablement as well as hospital discharge solutions to the NHS.
We work closely in partnership with the NHS and local authorities to support individuals to live independently in their own homes and achieve their own outcomes.
We promote a strong positive, can-do attitude and a well-supported engaged workforce. At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service for our clients that our employees can be proud of.
Currently we are expanding as a business which leaves us looking to recruit a passionate experienced Healthcare Assessor to join our team and propel Routes along their journey into the future of Healthcare.
Role: Healthcare Assessor
Hours: Full time hours 35+ per week with additional on-call hours required on a rota basis.
Salary: negotiable depending on experience.
Due to the nature of our business and the role the successful candidate will require to be in possession of a full valid UK driving licence with access to their own vehicle.
This new exciting, fresh opportunity has arisen to become a key part in the Routes family and be hands on in ensuring high quality standards.
As Healthcare Assessor you will be seen as a wealth of knowledge and support for your team and be expected to:
- Developing care plans and risk assessments
- Overseeing the safe administration of medicines
- Undertaking observations, spot checks and Quality Assurance
- To develop and maintain a culture of person-centred care within the community and throughout Routes Healthcare.
- To monitor and ensure high standard of record keeping in accordance with the NMC, national legislation and local standards enabling effective communication with other multi-professionals.
- To undertake the write up of case studies as required to share with relevant others to promote Routes Healthcare or contribute towards any tender processes when required.
We are looking for people who displays the right values to keep Routes the leading service provider across the north of England by being professional, friendly, trustworthy face of our service delivery.
We are truly invested in the development of our staff. We have a clear pathway for our employees to learn and adapt into their career aspiriations.
Experience and Qualification;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in a community care
- A good understanding of the health and social care sector and the provision of person centred care
- Experience of leading a shift
- Providing a high quality of care to clients
- Experience of working with palliative care clients
As our commitment to you there are a fantastic range of employee benefits available some of which include:
- 25 days paid holiday
- 8 days paid Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Opportunity to earn bonus after successful probation period
- Opt in to work based pension
- Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
- Opportunity for career progression and CPD, based on your career aspirations and your discussion with your line manager.
- Full induction provided.
- Provision of safe care.
- Empowering clients to make choices about their own care provision.
- Fantastic customer service to clients, commissioners and care staff.
- Growing and developing the service.
- Going the extra mile to provide the excellence in all you do.
Above all we want you to enjoy coming to work, have the freedom to be yourself and make a positive impact to clients, care staff, colleagues and commissioners.
If this role sounds like it was tailored made for you please click the apply button on this page and leave a few details. One of our experienced recruiters will contact you in regards to your application.
Due to the volume of applications we receive across the business we aim to respond within 1 – 3 working days, however sometimes this is not achievable so please feel free to contact ourselves for an update.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and kickstarting your career in healthcare.