Healthcare Assistant - Bank Work Available in Morley
Healthcare Assistant - Bank Work Available
Shift Patterns: Long days
Rate of Pay: £9.58 (Plus Mileage and including holiday pay)
Location: Morley and Surrounding Areas
'Excellence in all we do’
At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations and that both our clients and employees can be proud of. We are currently looking for passionate, experienced Healthcare Assistants and Care Team Leaders to join our team, supporting our clients in the community providing personal and person-centered care.
The fact that you are looking into joining our team at Routes Healthcare by becoming a Healthcare Assistant or a Care Team Leader makes you a part of a special group of people - the most compassionate, kind-hearted and caring people we know. There are many reasons why people become healthcare assistants however the most important is that it gives you the opportunity to make the difference.
In a recent survey, 86% of our staff said that they are proud to work for Routes healthcare and 87% of our staff said that they would recommend our services to clients.
What will your duties include?
Your responsibilities will include assisting clients with day to day living activities, clinical interventions, moving and handling, prompting medication and meal preparation. You will be helping assist clients to live independently in their own homes.
What can you benefit from?
- Competitive rates of pay and mileage.
- Flexible working patterns
- Full in house training and ongoing training and development including NVQ
- Supportive management team and 24/7 support with a dedicated on call team
- Regular 1:1 supervisions with your line manager and team meetings
- Opportunities for career progression and development in both field and office-based positions
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- Earn £50 for every friend you refer when they work 50 hours!
- Paid shadowing shifts
- Weekly pay
This position does require a driving licence and access to your own vehicle as you will be driving to client’s homes.
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within care and you are interested in the position apply today or phone the Recruitment team on 01706 487399.
£9.58 (Plus Mileage and including holiday pay)