Healthcare Assistant in Newcastle East
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join? If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to join an established team in our Newcastle Branch.
Are you a Healthcare Assistant looking for a new and exciting position? Are you looking to develop your skillset whilst helping others?
* We pay 25 pence per mile and we also pay you for travel time between clients*
* After you have worked 500 hours we will reimburse the cost of your DBS, if your DBS is portable after you work 500 hours we will give you a £50.00 bonus*
Locations: Across Newcastle, South Gosforth, Fenham, Benwell, Westerhope, Newburn, Wylam.
Shift Patterns: Monday to Sunday, 7.30am-1pm 3pm- 9.30pm - alternative weekends 4 days on 3 days off
Rate of Pay: £9.99 - £10.50 (including Holiday Pay)
Driver Required: Required
We are currently recruiting passionate and dedicated Healthcare assistants to join our expanding team. You will be helping assist clients to live independently in their own homes.
What can you benefit from?
- Wellbeing support
- Development opportunities
• Generous referral scheme - £50 for every referral that works 50 hours!
• 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team
• Paid shadowing shifts
• Flexible working patterns
- Travel time between clients paid.
- After you have worked 500 hours we will reimburse the cost of your DBS.
Due to the nature of the role you must be able to drive and have access to your own car.
Your responsibilities will include assisting clients with day to day living activities, clinical interventions, moving and handling, prompting medication and meal preparation.
at least 6 months experience within care
- experience with personal care
- Hold a Full UK valid driving license
We provide full in-house training & development including NVQ’s and clinical care
Click apply or contact our recruitment team on 01706 487 399
'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations and both our clients and employees can be proud of.
Routes care workers are on the front line supporting our service users in the fight against the COVID-19 Pandemic. We follow guidance and are happy to answer any queries you may have.
9.77 minimum per hour (including holiday pay)