Healthcare Assistant in Wirral
Are you an experienced Homecare Assistant looking for a new and exciting position?
Do you want flexibility with the opportunity to work as many hours around your schedule? If so, we would love to hear from you! We are currently recruiting for Homecare Assistants to support our clients and provide personal and person-centred care in the community.
Your responsibilities will include assisting clients with day to day living activities, clinical interventions, moving and handling, prompting medication and meal preparation. You will be helping assist clients to live independently in their own homes.
We value your time and as Routes healthcare expands if your application is successful our recruitment team will contact you the next working day!
- Shift Patterns: (Full days or split shifts)
- Split Shifts : 7am-2pm or 4pm-10pm
- Long Days : 7am-10pm
- Positions: Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
- Location: Wirral and surrounding areas
- Rate of Pay : £10.42 per hour
- Mileage included.
What can you benefit from?
- working patterns around your schedule - guaranteed hours available
- Earn £100 for every friend that you refer when they work 50 hours!
- Full in-house training and development including NVQ and clinical care
- 24/7 support with a dedicated on-call team
- Paid shadowing shifts
- Free uniform
- Staff recognition awards
At Routes Healthcare, our ethos is 'Excellence in all we do’. We aim to deliver a high-quality service that exceeds expectations and both our clients and employees can be proud of. In a recent survey, 83% of our staff said that they are proud to work for Routes Healthcare and 83% of our staff said that they would recommend our services to clients.
A driving licence may be essential for this position.
If you are interested in the position apply today, phone the recruitment team on 01706 487399.
We have launched our “Let’s Talk About Care Week”
Dependant on experience
£10.42 per hour