Healthcare Assistants - Drivers Required for EOL & Domiciliary in Preston
Routes Healthcare is a leading care provider in the North West of England, providing specialised, personal and complex care and support to a wide range of clients in their own homes, also supporting Nursing/Residential Homes, ensuring client safety and that their needs are met daily.
We are currently recruiting experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our end of life support team working on the run either as the nominated car driver or non-driver. You will be provided with a weekly structured rota with a view to ensuring that continuity of care is provided to the clients, as well as full consideration for your work-life balance.
At Routes Healthcare we listen to what area of care you are looking to work in take into account your previous experience to ensure we match your skills with our client base, but also enabling you to further your knowledge in your preferred area of work or beyond.
We are also fully able to offer flexibility around your other commitments, whether this is long or short term.
*You could earn a minimum £336 per week based on 40 hours worked PLUS a daily fuel allowance of £10 for the car driver.
- NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care.
- Part of the DBS update service.
- Palliative care experience.
- Minimum 6 months previous care experience.
- Eligibility to work within the UK.
- Commitment to any training provided by ourselves.
- Full employment history to ensure 5 years reference checks can be carried out.
- Willing to work weekends.
- Full UK driving licence with access to a car.
Our commitment to you
- 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
- Career progression
- Further your knowledge within the care sector.
- Funded NVQs within Health & Social Care if applicable.
- Free annual training and access to a wide range of online courses.
- Weekly payment every Friday.
- Friendly, Passionate and Supportive branch team.
If you feel we are the right company for you & would like to work for a care provider that is passionate about delivering high standards of care at all times, call today on 01772 876 150. Alternatively, you can email your CV along with any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the branch team will call you back.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
*Earnings per week are based on our minimum hourly rate of £8.41 (inc. holiday pay) x40 hrs worked during the week day. Night shifts, weekends and bank holidays will include an enhancement per hour.
Competitive Salary & Exciting Bonus Opportunities
Above National Minimum Wage