One to One children
Healthcare Assistants - One to One in Preston
We are looking for compassionate, reliable and hardworking individuals to join our rapidly growing business and to help make a positive difference to our team.
You will be provided with a weekly rota that will remain the same where possible to ensure that continuity of care is provided to the clients, as well as full consideration for your work-life balance.
At Routes Healthcare we listen to what area of care you are looking to work in take into account your previous experience to ensure we match your skills with our client base, but also enabling you to further your knowledge in your preferred area of work and beyond.
*You could earn a minimum £336 per week based on 40 hours worked.
- Social support
- Personal care
- assistance with feeds when required
- one to one support to stimulate clients wel being by engageing in activites with him
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working
- 24 hour on-call support, 7 days a week
- Full training provided
- Career progression - opportunities to enrol on NVQ Level 2 and 3 and further training are available
- you will have access to my learning cloud (mlc) this is a accreitded course and can be transfered to colleges or university to future your career.
- NVQ Level 2/3 within Health & Social Care
- Previous training certificates
- DBS update service
- driving licences
• Minimum 6 months’ previous care experience
• Eligibility to work within the UK
• 5-year employment history to ensure reference checks can be carried out
For more information on this position, please call or email the preston Recruitment team:
Phone: 01772 876 150
Alternatively, please fill in the application form by selecting the 'Apply for this job' link below.
Hourly Paid & Negotiable
Excellent hourly rates with weekend incentives