Homecare Assistant in Bradford
Shift Patterns: Full days or split shifts available - 7am until 1:30pm / 3pm until 10pm (Monday - Sunday available)
Rate of Pay: £9.20 Per Hour (Plus Mileage)
Location: Bradford and Surrounding Areas
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Healthcare Assistant looking to make a difference to the lives of people in your local community?
Do you want the opportunity to develop your career in care by becoming a Community Healthcare Assistant?
Are you passionate about providing personal and person-centred care?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What will your duties include?
- Assisting clients with day to day living activities
- Clinical interventions
- Moving and handling
- Prompting medication
- Meal preparation.
- Helping to assist clients to live independently in their own homes.
What can you benefit from?
- Competitive rates of pay and mileage.
- Flexible working patterns
- Full in house training and ongoing training and development including NVQ
- Supportive management team and 24/7 support with a dedicated on call team
- Regular 1:1 supervisions with your line manager and team meetings
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- Earn £50 for every friend you refer when they work 50 hours!
- Paid shadowing shifts
- Weekly pay
A full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle would be essential for this position as you will be travelling to client’s homes in the community.
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within care and you are interested in the position apply today, email email@example.com or alternatively phone the recruitment team on 01706 487399.
£9.20 Per Hour (Plus Mileage)