Internal Recruitment Consultant in Rochdale
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real impact? We are currently looking for an Internal Recruitment Consultant to join our busy recruitment team, the successful candidate will play a critical role in the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing and screening candidates and arranging interviews
Putting the candidates first, you will need to be able to build strong internal and external relationships, managing high volume recruitment campaigns to drive our recruitment activity across all the Routes Healthcare services to deliver quality care staff.
This is a key role within the central Recruitment Team and plays a pivotal part in seeing the successful delivery of Recruitment requirements across our network and ultimately supports the growth and success of our business.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Manage applications direct from job postings as well as using LinkedIn and online CV databases to source candidates.
- Manage the full candidate process during the recruitment lifecycle.
- Directly liaise with hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Directly liaise with CEO/Directors through full recruitment lifecycle
- Keeping job adverts and job postings current and up to date
- Conduct candidate pre-screening both online and through telephone calls
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews, briefing candidates on the interview process.
- Negotiating offers between the hiring manages and candidate.
- Completing New Starter Forms and candidate handover to HR.
- Manage rejections and interview feedback.
- Experience working within Internal/In house recruitment, Resourcing or Recruitment Consultant roles.
- Competent in Microsoft word, Outlook & Excel.
- Ability to pick up new systems easily, accustomed to working digitally using different systems.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong communication skills, confident telephone manner for candidate screening and Teams calls.
Routes Healthcare will ensure applicants will not be discriminated against because of their protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010. Protected characteristics include age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity. We will make all efforts to meet your access requirements.
If you are invited to interview and require any adjustments in order to allow you to participate fully, or you would like this application form in a different format, please contact [Email address hidden] in advance to discuss your needs. Further information will be provided with the invitation to interview.