Personal Assistant (Exciting Opportunity)! in Prestwich
Personal Assistant (Exciting Opportunity)!
Shift Patterns: Evenings and Nights available
Evening Shifts: 3:45pm – 8:30pm
Night Shifts: 8:30pm – 7:30am
Rate of Pay: £10 Per Hour (Mon – Fri) £10.50 Per Hour (Sat – Sun)
'Excellence in all we do’
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Healthcare Assistant looking to make a difference to the lives of people in your local community?
We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for our client in the Prestwich area, providing personal and person-centered care.
Your responsibilities will include assisting clients with day to day living activities, clinical interventions, moving and handling, prompting medication and meal preparation. You will be helping to assist our client to live independently in her own home.
What will your duties include?
- Assisting clients with day to day living activities
- Clinical interventions
- Moving and handling
- Prompting medication
- Meal preparation.
- Helping to assist clients to live independently in their own homes.
What can you benefit from?
- Competitive rates of pay and mileage.
- Flexible working patterns
- Full in house training and ongoing training and development including NVQ
- Supportive management team and 24/7 support with a dedicated on call team
- Regular 1:1 supervisions with your line manager and team meetings
- Excellent communication including monthly Staff Newsletter
- Earn £50 for every friend you refer when they work 50 hours!
- Paid shadowing shifts
- Weekly pay
This position does require a driving license and access to your own vehicle as you will be driving to client’s homes.
If you have a minimum of 6 months experience within care and you are interested in the position apply today, email email@example.com or alternatively phone the recruitment team on 01706 487399.
£10 Per Hour (Mon – Fri) £10.50 Per Hour (Sat – Sun)